1. Look for an in-house T-shirt printing operation that controls the whole process of your design from beginning to end and can make adjustments as soon as needed.
2. Look for a company that can offer you advice on your artwork, choice of garment, techniques and costings.
3. Look for a company with plenty of experience, a proven track record and positive customer feedback results.
4. Look for a company that knows the garments inside out, as different techniques or even artworks will work better on certain garments and fabric weights than others.
5. If you decide to go for screen printing, look for a screen print specialist that can offer excellent quality to cost ratios.